返回首页  |  加入收藏  | 
你所在的位置:乖乖网 > 早教 > 启蒙文学 > 伊索寓言故事双语版:狐狸与鹤The Fox and the Crane

伊索寓言故事双语版:狐狸与鹤The Fox and the Crane

2016-03-18 16:24:58 出处:乖乖网 作者:猫咪 伊索寓言
标签: 伊索寓言   

Fox: I didn’t know.

Mmmm…是这样啊。嗯

Mr. Fox finished his soup, but Mrs. Crane ate almost nothing. Mrs. Crane is very hungry right now.

狐狸先生喝完了他的汤,但是鹤太太几乎都没有喝到什么。

Fox: Why didn’t you finish your soup? You don’t like soup?

为什么你不喝完你的汤呢? 你不喜欢汤吗?

Crane: Yes, I like soup. But I am not very hungry today.

不,我喜欢汤。只是我今天不是很饿。

Fox: Too bad. The soup was very good. I’m full。

那太糟糕了。这汤真的很好喝呢!我已经饱了。

Crane: I must go home now. Bye-bye.

我必须回家了。再见!

Fox: Come again. Next time, I will cook you something more delicious. Bye.

再来作啊!下次我还会为你准备更好吃的东西。再见!

Mrs. Crane runs home. She is very hungry. She goes home and drinks a bottle of milk. Mrs. Crane is very angry.

鹤太太跑回了家,她非常的饿。她回到家并且喝了一瓶牛奶。鹤太太非常的生气。

Crane: Mr. Fox tricked me. I am very mad. What shall I do? Hmm…I have a great idea!

狐狸先生戏弄了我。我很恼。我该怎么办?嗯…我有个好主意!

The next day, Mrs. Crane telephones Mr. Fox.

第二天,鹤太太给狐狸先生拨了一个电话。

Fox: Hello.喂?

Crane: Mr. Fox, this is Mrs. Crane. Thank you for lunch yesterday.

狐狸先生,我是鹤太太。谢谢你昨天招待的午餐。

Fox: It was nothing. So why did you call?没什么。

你为什么要打电话给我呢?

Crane: This time, I want to invite you for lunch. I am preparing your favorite dish.

这次我想要请你到我家吃午餐。我正在准备你最爱吃的东西。

Fox: Really? I know the way to your house. I will come right away.

真的吗?我知道怎么去你家。我马上就到。

Mr. Fox rushes to Mrs. Crane’s house. He smells fish outside the house.

狐狸先生快速冲到鹤太太的家。他在屋子外闻到了鱼的香味。

Fox: I can smell fish, my favorite dish. I’m so hungry.

我可以闻到鱼的香味,我最爱吃的东西。我好饿呀!

(Mr. Fox wets his mouth and strokes his stomach.)

(狐狸先生舔了舔嘴巴,还拍了拍他的肚子)

Mrs. Crane opens the door.

鹤太太开了门。

Crane: Mr. Fox, welcome! You came very quickly. Are you hungry?

狐狸先生,欢迎,欢迎!你来得好快呀。你饿吗?

Fox: Yes, I am. Can we eat now?

对呀,我饿了。我们现在可以吃了吗?

Crane: Of course. I’ll bring in the fish right away.

当然, 我马上就把鱼端出来。

Mrs. Crane brings in the fish from the kitchen. But the fish is not on a plate. It is inside a long narrow bottle. Mr. Fox looks surprised. His eyes are about to pop out.

鹤太太从厨房里端出了鱼。但是并不是放在盘子上。而是在又长又窄的瓶子里头。狐狸先生看起来非常吃惊。他的眼睛快要爆出来了。

Crane: Let’s eat. Mmmm…Delicious, isn’t it, Mr. Fox?

让我们吃吧。嗯…好吃,对不对呀?狐狸先生。

Fox: It looks very good.

看起来不错。

Crane: But why aren’t you eating?

但是为什么你不吃呢?

Fox: I will.我会的。 Mr. Fox tries to eat the fish, but he can’t get it out from the long, narrow bottle. Mr. Fox has a short mouth and tongue. He realizes his mistake, and can’t say anything.

狐狸先生试着要吃鱼,但是他却无法将它们从又长又窄的瓶子中取出。狐狸先生有的是短短的嘴巴和舌头。他认识到自己错了,而且不能说什么。

Crane: This is the most delicious fish in the world. I will have another. How about you, Mr. Fox?

这真是世界上最好吃的鱼了。我要再来一些。你呢,狐狸先生。

Fox: No, thank you. I think I have a stomachache.

不了,谢谢。我想我肚子有点痛。

Crane: That’s too bad.

真糟糕。

Fox: I must go home now.

我必须回家了,再见。 Bye.再见。

Crane: Good-bye, Mr. Fox! Come again! Ha, ha, ha…

再见,狐狸先生! 下次再来啊!哈,哈,哈…

Mr. Fox rushes home in shame. Mrs. Crane sees Mr. Fox running away and keeps on laughing.

狐狸不好意思地冲回家。鹤太太看着狐狸先生跑掉了,她不停地笑着。

MORAL:If you trick others, someday you will be tricked, too.

如果你愚弄别人,有一天,你也会被愚弄。

Copyright ©2010 guaiguai.com 黔ICP备15001417号-1 沪B2-20100008 文网文[2008]150号 联系邮箱:adou@quxiu.com
作品版权归作者所有,如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除 网站地图 乖乖问答 移动版 每日归档 专题大全

沪公网安备 31011202001404号